Registration for the summer program is open until Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 12:30pm. This date is firm so that students have an adequate amount of time to work on course content over the summer.
Prior to registering, you will need:
- The name(s) of the courses that the student will be taking. Please refer to the course listings below to see the exact course names. Please contact your school with questions about which courses you should be taking to receive credit. We cannot help you to answer these questions.
- Student Information (Name, Address, Phone, Student Email, Grade, Graduation Year)
- Guardian Information (Name, Address, Phone, Email) You may add information for two guardians.
- When registering, please select “Summer Program Pennsylvania Student” as the Billing Group Type
- Credit card information. Full payment must be received before course access will be granted.
Login information will be emailed directly to the student, parent, and district upon successful registration and payment. This email indicates that the student may begin coursework.
Students have a maximum of 9 weeks from the course start date to complete coursework; however, your child’s district may require a deadline prior to the 9 week time period. Please be mindful of this date.
Need help? Download step-by-step instructions (PDF) for the registration system.
If you need assistance please contact support at email@example.com or 215-340-4573.